Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Graduate Programmes of the Emerald Energy Institute, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria:
- PGD Petroleum and Energy Economics
- Professional Masters of Energy Economics. Options-Oil and Gas Economics, Gas and Power Economics, Energy Policy & Regulation
- M.Sc Petroleum Economics, Management and Policy Programme
- M.Sc Energy Economics, Management and Policy Programme
- Ph.D. Petroleum Economics
- Ph.D. Energy Economics
The Institute is inviting applications into its MSc Programme in Petroleum Economics, Management and Policy or M.Sc in Energy Economics, Management and Policy in the 2016/2017 session. It is also accepting applications for modular and flexible Ph.D. in Petroleum Economics in collaboration with Petroleum Engineering Department and African Centre of Excellence for Petroleum Research and Training, sponsored by World Bank.
The M.Sc. Programme in Energy Economics is an interdisciplinary and a collaborative postgraduate programme between International Institute for Petroleum, Energy Law and Policy (IIPELP) and Emerald Energy Institute, University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The programme is resident at IIPELP, Abuja.